Wednesday, January 19, 2005

DNA, the Blueprint of Human Potential

OK, I'm officially scared. If you haven't noticed, I will tell you. Recently I was curious enough to try out Google's AdSense on my blog site. If you scroll down this blog page, you'll find a typical Ad tower panel on the left of the page. This is powered by Google AdSense engine which searches for key words on my blog site and posts the relevant sponsors' ads that are of potential interest to the readers of my blog site. I, myself would be their target no doubt.
I was really just curious and want to see how good Google's search engine and matching capability can be.... Well I asked for it and now I get it.

Check out this excerpt from this link:
Our race was not only affected by genetic tampering and experimentation but was also almost totally decimated by distortions in the planetary grids. You see, the Earth is a living organism as well and brings in energy from Source just like any living organism or planetary structure. We as humans living on the Earth, can only bring into our bodies the frequencies that Earth can bring in from Source. If the Earth's grids are damaged, then every life form living on Earth will have a damaged DNA template. Planetary grid distortions of the 3470 BC "Babble-on" Massacre caused mutation in the human DNA template that shortened human life span, blocked higher sensory perception, caused loss of race memory, and scrambled our original language patterns, which are built upon DNA fire letter sequencing. Our race has been amnesiac, dying young, and "babbling on" in rhetorical conflict ever since. This historical event was recorded as the biblical "Tower of Babel" story.

Please tell me I'm not as off the grid as this site reads... Although I admit I am a fan of super hero, super human genra of movies such as X-Men, Spiderman, heck even the spells of Harry Potter intrigues me. But I feel like I would be diving off the deep end if I start to believe all this... :-[

No comments: